Please be advised that the Court of Common Pleas has enacted the following policy outlining appropriate dress for court appearances.
The following attire is deemed inappropriate for court appearances and is NOT permitted:
(1) clothing containing swear words, vulgarities, depicting violence or promoting drug or alcohol use;
(2) muscle shirts or tank tops;
(3) halters or bare midriffs;
(4) shorts (no more than 4 inches above the knee when standing) or cut-off jeans;
(5) micro or mini skirts;
(6) pants that fall below the hips that expose undergarments or bare skin;
(7) any other attire that is deemed inappropriate by the court, judicial officers or staff.